Looking for a new job..

Tuesday, July 18, 2006
I'm now officially on the market for a new job. I'm only casually looking to see what is out there. If you know of any good senior-level positions in the Salt Lake valley or a Windows CE engineer position please let me know. Windows CE has become my passion and I don’t get to do enough of it where I’m at, so...

I'm still working full-time and I haven't given notice, yet. I guess I’m just curious about what I’m missing. There's probably not enough reason to leave, I suppose. I have a good job at a stable company. I make good money. There are a few things however that I don’t agree with going on at my current employer. There are a lot of broken promises. There are too many plain old-fashioned lies going around. It seems that no one in the industry (I’m including most industries by this shameful blanket statement) can be honest. It’s all about me, me, me... well, them, them, them…

Anyway, I won’t bore you with the specifics at this time. If you do know of a cool job, please let me know at kody@bricksoft.com. Thanks
Older Post Home Newer Post